Digital Circle is the representative organisation for Digital Content businesses in Northern Ireland, and aims to promote the digital content sector both within and outside of the Province.
Our businesses are involved in the creation, management or distribution of digital (online) content.
- Web content
- Mobile content
- Digital Animation
- Post Production
- Serious Gaming
Anyone who has an interest in digital media/content is free to join and engage in groups, events and discussions.
To register as a business and showcase your projects, you must be a Sole trader, Partnership, Limited Company or Large Organisation in Northern Ireland.
Digital Circle is run by a Steering Committee. The Committee Members for 2012 are:-
- (Chair) Mary McKenna, CEO of Learning Pool, Derry.
- Ryan Adams, New Media and Technology, BBC
- Greg Maguire, CEO InLifeSize and Professor of Animation at UoU.
- Colin Williams, CEO of Sixteen South
- Catherine Ross, Creative Director at 360 Productions, Derry
- Tim Brundle, Director of Innovation Ulster
- Mark Nagurski, Digital Derry/CultureTECH
- Ian Graham, CEO Momentum
- Rory Campbell, FordeCampbell Law
Digital Circle is part of Momentum - the Northern Ireland ICT Federation, and is funded by InvestNI under the European Regional Development Fund.