Digital Circle is the representative organisation for Digital businesses in Northern Ireland and aims to promote the digital sector both within and outside the province.
Our businesses are involved in the creation, management or distribution of digital (online) software, content and services.
- Consumer Web and Mobile
- Enterprise Web and Mobile
- Film and Television and Animation
- E-Learning and Serious Games
- Games Design and Development/li>
- Music and Audio
- ICT and Enterprise Services
- Communications Technology and Services
- Open Data and Tech for Good
- Digital Advertising and Trends
Anyone who has an interest in digital is free to join and engage in groups, events and discussions.
To register as a business and showcase your projects, you must be a Sole trader, Partnership, Limited Company or Large Organisation in Northern Ireland working in Digital. Base membership for individuals and small companies is free.
Digital Circle is also open to memberships by professional services organisations. Please contact us for membership rates to use the Opportunities and Jobs boards and attend events.
Digital Circle is run by a Steering Committee. The Committee Members for 2016 are:-
- Brian Douglas, MD Coding Fury.
- Michelle Douglas,
- Conann Fitzpatrick, University of Ulster (Belfast)
- Andrew Grough, GCD Technologies
- Darcie Graham
- Simon Hamilton
- Simon Hewitt
- Alan Hook, University of Ulster (Coleraine)
- Colin Masters
- Fiona McElroy, University of Ulster
- Clare McGee, NORIBIC
- George Moore, University of Ulster (Jordanstown)
- Suzanne Woodside
- Rory Campbell, FordeCampbell Law