Social Media Belfast 2017 will examine ways to build your brand and execute a winning social media strategy. With tips and tricks from local and visiting industry experts, delegates will hear about successful case studies that have achieved effective results. Social media is a vital asset to any business, public sector organisation or charity and it is important to get the most out of your social media strategy and engage with key stakeholders.
• Frederique Hugonnet, Partnership Manager for Ireland, Pinterest
• Michael Ryan, Head of Social Media, Ryanair
• John McPoland, Media and Communications Manager, Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
• Davy McDonald, Managing Director, Davy McDonald Creative
• Lynda Hurley & Bridin Beckett, Road Safety Strategy Promotion and Outreach, Department for Infrastructure
• Paul McGarrity, Managing Director, Octave Digital
• Ciara McGowan, Social Media Manager, Dogs Trust Ireland
• Elly Hunter, Marketing Director, Tayto
Early bird ending 21st June! Register at http://www.socialmediabelfast.agendani.com/ or call us on 028 9261 9933.