This August learn how to effectively and efficiently utilise Twitter saving you time and money while building your brand and generating leads.
Twitter can be a daunting platform for businesses – how can you access people specifically interested in your business and services and how can you ensure your message is seen. In this session, we make it possible for you to find your target audience, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Please bring a Wifi enabled Laptop, and a smartphone/tablet if you use one to interact on the day.
- How to utilise Twitter for your business
- How to integrate Twitter into your marketing and business development strategy
- Set up your Twitter profile to help people find you online
- Decide whom to follow and how to grow a genuine following
- Use Twitter to raise awareness of your work, build business relationships and promote events
- Learn how to collaborate on Twitter for the greatest effect
- Measure your success in using Twitter and demonstrate its value to your business
- Articulate the value of Twitter for professional business development to others
Should I attend?
This session is highly recommended for all business types – service, customer facing or business facing to maximise your return on investment in Twitter as a social platform.
This session is suitable for Twitter users of all abilities though it is advisable you have a working knowledge of the platform. This includes having a profile on Twitter and having tweeted, retweeted etc previously as this session will not cover the basics of Twitter. This will allow you to fully engage in the discussion and maximise your learning.
There will also be time to ask any questions throughout the session and follow up via email if required.