We are looking for a web developer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in developing websites and an interest in learning new technologies. The role will involve the creation of websites using the WordPress CMS for a wide range of clients. All our websites are built from scratch, we create our own themes and templates using our preferred development stack, we do not use pre purchased complete themes.
Our candidate should be a problem solver who is enthusiastic, focused and works well within a team. Someone who isn't afraid to try something new. We like people who can work well alongside others, that get excited about opportunities to share ideas and opinions at all stages within a project. Someone who can get involved but can equally work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Multimedia Design or equivalent (Note: Commercial experience can be accepted in place of a degree certification)
- A portfolio that highlights your previous development experience
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- A working knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with the e-commerce solution WooCommerce
- General API experience e.g. Google maps API etc
- Knowledge of the agile methodology or similar process
- Knowledge of Google tag manager and analytics
- Professional industry experience
How to apply
If you feel this person sounds like you and you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com by June 9th.