We’re looking for a junior developer/support assistant to join our team. Someone who’s a great team player, a logical thinker, naturally inquisitive, and loves rising to the challenge.
Responsibilities would revolve around helping to develop software fixes as they arise with our support desk to solve any problems arising, working alongside our hardworking development team assisting in development on key projects. Learning and growing your career along the way.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn and advance in their career and must be flexible in their outlook. Previous work experience from IT industry is desirable, but not required.
We offer you an environment in which you’ll have the ability to work with multiple different projects that require usage of a wide variety of technologies and solutions. It is a perfect role for a candidate who aims to build their career as a software developer and enjoys a good challenge.
It’s a great opportunity for those who ultimately aim to become an IT manager or a full stack developer.
- Working as part of a team; you will be reporting to your manager
- Developing and maintaining internal case management system
- Development and maintenance of internal applications (mainly C#)
- Development and maintenance of new business solutions (range of technologies)
- Helping IT support technicians solve problems that require programmer’s input
- Good communication skills
- Graduate in an IT related course and/or commercial software experience
- Problem Solving and analytical thinking
- Understanding of Programming, and ability to code in at least one programming language
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- C# programming
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- HTML and CSS
Find out more about Allsop and the perks of being part of the team: https://allsop.software/about/careers/
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Friday the 14th of December at 17.00