Do you want to do more than sit in a room with 40 other developers, coding day in day out on the same application?
- Are you ambitious and a bit of a coding entrepreneur?
- Do you want to be involved in a business where you’re involved in the decision making?
- Do you want to get involved in your own research and development projects?
- Do you want to be involved in the analysis as well as the coding of applications?
- Do you want to be able to chat to customers to find out how they like using your applications?
- Do you want to use the latest in web technology to produce really smart web applications?
Then this is the job for you!
Aurion Learning has a vacancy for an ASP.NET Developer to join our award winning software development team. We offer competitive salaries, continuous professional development opportunities, within a friendly working environment. Other benefits include a contributory pension scheme and personal health plan.
A minimum of 5 years experience developing ASP.NET web applications within a commercial environment.
The key things that you need to be familiar with are: - ASP.Net WebForms 3.5 or greater - C# 3.0 or greater - Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 - SQL 2005, 2008
It would be really useful if you also have experience in: - Unit Testing - CSS + HTML5 - IIS 7 - ASP.NET MVC 3
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Developing and testing web-based applications that will be used globally.
- Working with existing developers/suppliers to ensure integration of all project requirements, including programming, interface and design elements.
- Carrying out maintenance and client updates to existing projects such as learning portals; smart Web 2.0 and mobile applications.
- Working within and contributing to our company-wide product strategy.
- Providing a key role in the quality assurance of all projects to make sure we keep our customers happy.
This is what you need:
- 3rd Level computer science / IT qualification.
- Ability to remain focused and be deliverable-oriented while working independently.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and team skills – we don’t want someone who sits in a corner all day being told what to do.
Salary Negotiable based on experience
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for this position please email your CV and a cover letter indicating how you meet the job requirements to email@example.com