Our customers come first, that’s why we’re growing our team in Belfast by hiring a Customer Support Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for communications with our customers. Helping them learn how the product works, answer any queries, communicating technical issues and tracking user feedback.
Saving up for the things you want it hard. PiggyPot is revolutionising how people save money. We are a small, innovative startup focused on creative engaging user-centric software that solves real world problems.
We launched our iOS app in May 2016, and today have 13,000 users, taking over £0.5million in deposits, with active saving targets totalling £1.3million. We're now growing our team to help accelerate the development of our current iOS app, back-end architecture and future platforms.
If being involved in an forward-thinking, well-funded startup from an early stage excites you, come and join us. This role includes shares in the business via a generous equity options scheme.
What will I be doing?
- Becoming the voice of PiggyPot customer service, communicating effectively and efficiently with our users.
- Get up to speed quickly and gain an encyclopedia of knowledge about how PiggyPot works, in order to effectively communicate useful information to our users.
- The vast majority of our support takes places via chat, but you’ll also be talking to customers on the phone once in awhile.
- Help new and existing users have a great experience using PiggyPot.
- Document new features and common user questions in our help center.
- Try new things. We constantly want to improve the way we support and engage with our customers. You’ll research and trial new tools and methods to improve how we work.
- Assist the product team by testing new releases of the PiggyPot app, offering your own opinions and ideas on how to improve the experience.
- Document feature requests and common issues from users.
- Ensuring all our users have a great experience
- As we’re a small startup, you’ll need to pitch and assist with other tasks as required
What you have
- Genuine desire to help, and understand people on a daily basis
- A love for technology, the internet and internet culture
- A knack for solving problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to communicate complex problems, in an easy to understand, helpful way
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment
- Ambition to learn, and grow your skills to provide additional value
Nice to have
- Experience working with Intercom or other customer support tools
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- Working understanding of Blogging & SEO
- Personal experience saving with PiggyPot
- A new Macbook
- A competitive salary
- An equity options scheme
- Health insurance
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Access to our Safari Books account
- Paid holidays
- Monthly corporate massages
- Unlimited free coffee
- Darts in the PiggyPenthouse
Work will generally take place from our office in Belfast, however there is flexibility to work remotely when required. The hours for this role are 9:00am - 5:00pm
And most importantly...
The PiggyBreak - Each year we embark on a company paid trip for the entire team to hack, team build and unwind.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.