Rumble Labs are looking for a designer who combines a track record in user interaction and user experience design with a fondness for the terminal. Having skills that range from writing code and markup to designing stunning user interfaces using hi-fidelity tools (or maybe with sharpies on a napkin) the suitable candidate should be able to carry a project from inception to completion.
We're not just looking for a great designer, we're also expecting someone who can communicate well, verbally and in writing, and someone who's not afraid of taking charge.
Working in the Laboratory
At Rumble, projects move quickly and each one presents unique and interesting challenges. We put the trust for doing great work in all our team members. Everyone is a key-holder for our city centre office, works and communicates directly with our customers and is responsible for making good decisions about the work they do.
We have a 37.5 hour working week and are flexible about working times. A Rumbler will in general have one client project on at any one time. All of your other time will be spent improving internal projects, open source libraries or our own software products.
We also provide...
- A competitive salary
- Build your own work environment
- Flexible benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Regular massages
- Table Tennis on the Rumbledon Center Court
- Attendance at top web conferences
- Paid holidays
- Challenging and interesting work
- Access to the Rumble Beer Fridge
- A great deal of craic
Are you ready to rumble?
If you get all tingly and excited at the prospect of becoming a Rumbler, then why not drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to include:
- Your CV
- Link to your portfolio, personal projects and Github or Dribble profile if you have one
- An explanation of why you want to work in the Rumble Laboratory
No agencies please.