We are an emerging and expanding digital agency based in Belfast, focused on the development of creative solutions for a number of large media industry clients. The company is focused on the media and communications industry, and is comprised of a range of technology and software development professionals.
We are seeking a Web Developer. Ideal candidates should have experience in creating logical, dynamic and efficient solutions for various scenarios. They should be highly enthusiastic, self motivated and able to work as part of a team or independently if required.
The initial contract will be for 6 months, but this would progressive for the right candidate.
£3000-£4000 per month
Key Skills and Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and database driven development with PHP5 and MySQL.
- Extensive experience in creating, customising and managing large-scale Content Management Systems. (Off the shelf or bespoke frameworks.)
- Ability to implement data exchange mechanisms with 3rd party services through the use of APIs, e.g. Google Maps etc.
- Understanding of cross-browser requirements and device compatibility.
- Experience of managing a web server.
- Familiarity with version control systems, github etc.
- Full experience of a project life-cycle.
- Good project and time management.
How to apply
A C.V. / portfolio should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org