Aurion Learning is an award winning educational software development company, delivering innovative online applications for learning and development. We are based in Belfast but our clients are located throughout the UK and Ireland.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing professional to join our growing team. This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for career development. We offer a competitive salary, continuous professional development opportunities and a range of other benefits including a contributory pension scheme & health plan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and successfully implementing the corporate marketing strategy and plan.
- Managing all press and publicity including writing press releases.
- Managing all digital marketing including writing compelling copy for the website, social media and blog.
- Planning and managing corporate events.
- Copy writing, editing and managing the production of printed materials including brochures, leaflets, posters, banners, advertising, case studies, presentations and white-papers.
- Market research on new products and market trends.
- Protecting all aspects of the company brand and developing new brands for new products.
- Managing awards entries.
- Updating and maintaining CRM system.
- Writing and managing tender submissions.
What we’d like from you:
- 3rd level Degree in Business / Marketing.
- Min 3 years post graduate experience in marketing.
- Experience of writing, managing and delivering a marketing plan.
- A good understanding of the marketing mix and experience in delivering compelling marketing campaigns.
- Excellent creative copy writing skills.
- Experience in digital marketing, and in particular using social media tools.
- Ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives.
- Experience in writing tender submissions.
- Excellent written, numerical, analytical and ICT Skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret information quickly and effectively.
- Friendly and out-going personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team player, with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter outlining relevant skills and experience, and a detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Wednesday 24th October 2012.