Posting this for a local company. Email me and I'll pass it on.
We’re looking for a really organised person who loves all things technical.
Ideally they’ll have knowledge of the creative production environment
- Hardware - maintaining assets including the studio’s workstations, software licences
- Managing the technical store and ordering equipment
- Server maintenance - filing and ensuring backups are performed
- Managing the company email system
- Managing camera cards
- Managing the flow of footage from camera to the edit - importing and logging all clips and checking their health
- Wrangling data
- Specifying and managing the installation of new sound and edit suites
- On-hand to address minor IT issues
- Installation and setup of new computers
- Updating of software
- Responsibile for phone system, lights and anything that has a wire on it!
- Working with existing IT provider to manage all other IT issues
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV.