UI/UX Designer is required to research, design and create fresh new user interface designs and workflows for both new and existing applications while implementing best UX practices across web, mobile and responsive products.
The UI/UX Designer will play a vital role in the evolution of our applications that will allow our clients to use and interact with. Whilst the role will predominantly be focused on design, you will work closely with our clients and in-house developers with the aim of improving overall usability, in turn creating an excellent and unified user experience across all platforms.
You will take responsibility for all digital design projects, creating engaging layouts, content and evolving all apps and sites visually, you will create user journeys, content hierarchy, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups, influencing user research and evaluating user feedback to enhance services while developing UX designs for product specifications to support product development.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with mobile first design – any experience with App design would be highly advantageous
- Excellent visual design skills
- Have some commercial experience or a university placement
- A portfolio that illustrates your passion for design
- Knowledgeable and passionate for all things digital including latest online technologies or cloud services
- Familiar with User concepts including User Interface / User Experience / Accessibility & - User Testing
- Experience with Sketch or Adobe Suite
Nice to Have
- Experience with wireframing / prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq or similar.
Find out more about Allsop and the perks of being part of the team: https://allsop.software/about/careers/
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com. Closing Date is Friday the 14th of December at 17.00