We're looking for a UX Researcher to join our team on a short-term contract (2 - 3 Months) to facilitate/lead a UX Research project for a multi-national business.
We’re a boutique experience design business based in Belfast, with an international client base. We're passionate about our work and the people we work with. Design to us is more than just the aesthetics, it's a process that begins with the people you're designing for and ends with new solutions. We're more than just designers, we're problem solvers.
About the contract
The contract is for an initial 2 month period, which may be extended based on project progress. Any applicant would need to be on-site at our Belfast office during this time.
This is a fixed rate contract with a highly competitive salary.
You’ll be working with our team and will present findings/user insights and recommendations to project stakeholders. Your role will require you to:
- Prepare interview questions and surveys
- Co-ordinate and conduct user interviews with an international audience (US/Europe/Asia)
- Analytical review of interviews, gathering actionable insights
- Prepare and conduct user testing
- Disseminate findings through a variety of processes: Affinity mapping, Empathy mapping, Experience mapping, user personas, user stories, task flow charts.
- Produce a UX Report with formalised findings. Including recommendations for:
- Short-term solution
- Ideal state
- Future improvements
- At least 2 years of industry experience
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability and willingness to lead and take ownership of a project
- Ability to work independently
- Previous UX Research experience on an Enterprise project
How to apply
To register your interest get in touch with Tim at email@example.com