This three day course suits both those new to digital video editing and existing editors familiar with other track-based non-linear editing platforms who wish diversify their editing skills and become competent Final Cut Pro X.
Using the very latest version (10.1) and under the guidance of Northern Ireland’s only Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro X (Levels 1 and 2), participants will learn the media management and metadata foundations of FCPX that enables the hyper-efficient sifting of clips, the lightning-fast production of rough cut edits, projects polished with animation, titles and effects and how to share your work to master files, mobile devices and contemporary social media outlets.
We’ve invested in skills with the support of the Skills Investment Fund managed by Creative Skillset on behalf of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport www.creativeskillset.org/SIF. End-of-financial-year funding has been made available by Creative Skillset enabling Taught Media to announce the following:
Course Dates & Locations
- March 3rd-5th: Belfast/Lisburn
- March 10th-12th: Omagh
- March 13th-15th: Londonderry
£200 per person (maximum of six per course)
- Three days comprehensive training with an Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro X.
- Catering (tea, coffee, sandwiches, drinks etc)
- Use of a 27” iMac for the course
- All training media supplied with unrestricted educational use.
- A copy of the Apple Pro Training Series title: Final Cut Pro X 10.1 - Professional Post Production.